What we are doing to keep YOU safe:
Schrock Medical Clinic is dedicated to providing optimal patient care during the COVID-2019 pandemic. Our staff is continuing to see patients for scheduled appointments and emergency needs under normal business hours.
We understand that it is crucial for us to stay operational in order to provide medically necessary services. SMC is striving to create the safest possible environment for our team members and patients. Below are some of the additional safety measures we are taking in order to keep you and our staff safe:
- We ask that you do not bring any additional company with you to your appointment. Minors may be accompanied by 1 guardian for their appointment.
- We are screening and taking temperatures of everyone that comes through our doors. Please wear a face mask if you have access to one.
- We are now offering teleconferencing! Below is our patient screening questionnaire. If you answered yes to any of the questions, please give us a call and we can set up an appointment to teleconference with one of our providers! (308) 236-6499 option 1
(1) Have you traveled outside the state or country in the last 14 days?
(2) Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
(3) Have you had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Fever greater than 100?
- Difficulty breathing?
(4) Have you been in contact with anyone who is in self quarantine?
Thank you from all of us here at Schrock Medical Clinic for your continued patience and flexibility during this time. We will continue to keep you updated with changes in our clinic on our website and social medical platforms.
Schrock Medical Team